Eco Land Theme Park gives a chance to experience the approximately 1-million-square-meter large primitive forest of Gotjawal on Lincoln Locomotive handmade in England based on Baldwin which is the steam locomotive from the 1800s.
• What is Gotjawal?
"Gotjawal" is a dialect of Jeju Island. It refers to the type of forest unique to Jeju Island which was formed on the bumpy geographical features created by highly viscous lava erupted from the volcano broken down to small and large rocks. While enjoying a 4.5km train trip, you can experience insects, animals, and various plants living in Gotjawal, a mysterious forest, so you can learn about the infinite exploitation nature gives you.
• The donut-shaped main station of Eco Land is the starting point and the ending point of the Eco Land Train Tour, and it is composed of various facilities such as the ticket office, waiting room, restaurant.
• Eco Bridge Station: Eco Bridge Station has a 300m long deck over water along the 66,000 square meters large lake and it gives the feeling of walking on the lake.
• Lake Side Station: Lake Side Station was the grassland for the breeding horse. Visitors can enjoy the view of the lake that maintains the original geographical features of the land alongside the exotic scenery of the Discovery Zone.
• Picnic Garden Station: The eco-tourism trail, where the entire section of Jeju Island's conservation resource No. 1, is laid out, and eco-road, where visitors can walk through the forest while stepping on the mysterious volcanic pine tree made by underground magma. Enjoy Kids Town's World!
• Lavender Green Tea & Rose Garden Station: You can enjoy the beauty of nature, such as a garden full of seasonal flowers and lavender fields, as well as an outdoor foot bath. Take a rest looking down at the ranch view in a palm house that sells souvenirs and coffee!
• May ~ Sep : 9am~6pm (the Last train 17:00)
• Oct First train 08:30 / the Last train 19:00
• Nov First train 08:30 / the Last train 17:30
• Dec~Apr First train 08:30 / the Last train 16:30
※ The interval between train operations is 7~12 minutes.
※ The Last Train schedule may be subjected to change according to Sunset.