1. Children aged 7 can enter when accompanied by a guardian.
2. Children under the age of 6 are not allowed to enter.
3. Safety helmets and gloves must be worn at the ice rink.
4. Please be careful as it is dangerous to ride while holding hands at the ice rink.
5. At the ice rink, general customers are not allowed to use the inside of the training line (Lavacon).
6. Eating and smoking are prohibited inside the ice rink.
7. People under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not allowed to enter.
8. For the safety of guests, slide skating is not allowed.
9. If you are not wearing skates, you cannot enter the ice rink.
10. Hockey skates are not allowed.
11. If you make a fuss at the ice rink or disturb others, you will be ejected by a safety officer.
12. In the event of a contact or collision, the victim must notify the safety officer so that the perpetrator can be identified and the responsibility issue can be clarified.
13. We are not responsible for accidents caused by user negligence.
14. The basic run time is 3 hours. (Including freezing time)
15. Ice rink tickets are available for 3 hours after issuance. Please use the museum after using the ice rink.
1. Photography is permitted in the exhibition halls of the museum.
2. Please take care of the children so that they do not run around or make loud noises.
3. Please switch your mobile phone to vibrate mode and refrain from doing anything that may cause inconvenience to nearby visitors.
4. Bringing food is prohibited to ensure a pleasant museum viewing environment.
5. For a safe and pleasant exhibition viewing, the following items are restricted upon entry.
6. Items restricted from entry: bicycles, kickboards, inline, electric wheels, sneakers with wheels, children's trains, etc.
※ Storage of bicycles, kickboards, etc. is not allowed.
7. You can use the ice rink for 3 hours after ticket issuance. Please use the museum after using the ice rink.