Add a little romance to your life with the kalimba!
The kalimba is a small instrument that is easy to learn, even for beginners.
Choose between woodcarving and woodburning to create a kalimba of your own design!
The kalimba wood used in class is prepared from whole logs and is hand-cut and trimmed to your own design, utilizing a carving knife.
Smell the wood, and enjoy the process of making something beautiful
[1. Wood carbing Kalimba]
- A kalimba that you carve out of wood with your own design.
[2. Wood burning Kalimba]
A kalimba made by sketching and burning your own drawings or text.
Monday, Wednesday, Friday 10:00 / 14:00 / 16:00 / 18:00
- Introduction to Woodcarving
- Learn the basics of woodcarving and how to use a carving knife.
- Carve your own kalimba design or sketch and burn your own drawings or text
- Gradually refine the created shape with sandpaper
- Oil (mineral oil) and dry
- Securing the kalimba pins (17 keys)
- Tuning the tuning fork
- Enjoy and post on social media
Min/Max number of pax to proceed
4 / 10