Make the reservation for this snapshot tour that can only be taken in Korea at a low price!
Gyeongbokgung is the oldest palace of the 5 major palaces in Korea and is visited by many tourists every year. Providing free entry to all customers who visit wearing Hanbok, many Koreans and foreigners visit to create beautiful memories. For those who are not confident in taking nice photos, or are visiting alone, or those who want a special photo with friends, lover, and family, why don't you arrange a reservation with this snapshot tour and allow the professional photographer to do all the work and spend a great time on a palace tour? A professional photographer who can communicate in English will take pretty photos and share all the edited photos very quickly.
• No more asking a random person for a photo! Leave your photos in the hands of experts!
• Take a romantic photo with your lover against the Tradition of Korea.
• Take snapshots with friends, too!
• Traveling alone but too shy to ask someone for a photo? This is highly recommended for you!
• Get the pretty photos you want at a reasonable price and create fun memories!
• Take photos at the oldest and most magnificent Gyeongbokgung Palace!
• Tuesday will be replaced by Changdeokgung Palace because Gyeongbokgung Palace closes every Tuesday.
Tour Day and Location
• Monday, Wednesday ~ Sunday: Gyeongbokgung Palace
• Tuesday: Changdeokgung Palace