Gangwon-do is blessed with mountains and beautiful nature in Korea, a country famous for having many mountains. Feel and enjoy nature along the 3 themed travel program in Gangwon-do, located 1~2 hours away from Seoul. In this travel plan, you can enjoy Jade Garden, a lovely fairy garden, Alpaca World, a place where you can see cute alpacas living and running around nature, and Gubong Mountain Observatory, where you can fully enjoy the local scenery. You can relax and fully enjoy the spectacular nature of Korea.
Alpaca World is one of the tourist attractions where you can feed, touch, and walk with alpacas that can only be seen in Gangwon-do and nowhere else.
• You can take photos with Alpacas and enjoy the fairy-tale scene and fresh air!
• You can also horseback ride and feed rabbits.
• Moreover, enjoy a picnic at the breezy Starlight Plaza or in Wood Café.
•Gubongsan Observatory, one of the most scenic drives in Chuncheon city, Gangwon-do, has breathtaking scenery day and night.
• It is one of the breathtaking observatories.
• Looking at the beautiful Chuncheon-city views over a cup of coffee outside the garden, you can feel refreshed both physically and mentally. The coffee coupon is included in this tour.
• Jade Garden, created under the theme of "Small Europe in the Forest," is located near Jade Palace Golf Club on a plot of land measuring 160,000 square meters.The 24 distinctively-themed areas in the garden boast a total of 3,000 plant species.
Every Monday, Friday
07:20am Depart from Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4
08:00am Depart from Namsan Yejang Bus Parking Lot(~5 mins walk from Myeongdong Station Exit 1)
08:10am Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10
09:50am Arrive at Alpaca World
13:00pm Leave for Gubongsan Cafe Street
13:30pm Arrive at Gubongsan Cafe Street
14:30pm Leave for Jade Garden
15:00pm Arrive at Jade Garden
16:20pm Leave for Seoul
18:20pm Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station
18:30pm Arrive at Myeongdong Lotte Department store
19:10pm Arrive at Hongik Univ. Station