Gangwon-do is blessed with mountains and beautiful nature in Korea, a country famous for having many mountains. Feel and enjoy nature along the 3 themed travel program in Gangwon-do, located 1~2 hours away from Seoul. In this travel plan, you can enjoy Jade Garden, a lovely fairy garden, Alpaca World, a place where you can see cute alpacas living and running around nature, and Gubong Mountain Observatory, where you can fully enjoy the local scenery. You can relax and fully enjoy the spectacular nature of Korea.
Jade Garden, created under the theme of “Small Europe in the Forest,” is a 24 distinctively themed garden.
• All the plants and architectures were designed to harmonize with the natural valley topography and the surrounding context.
• The garden also has an exotic atmosphere.
• Home to the total of 3,000 plants species, Jade Garden is a great ecotourism destination.
• Enjoy taking pictures with the modest flowers!
Alpaca World is one of the tourist attractions where you can feed, touch, and walk with alpacas that can only be seen in Gangwon-do and nowhere else.
• You can take photos with Alpacas and enjoy the fairy-tale scene and fresh air!
• You can also horseback ride and feed rabbits.
• Moreover, enjoy a picnic at the breezy Starlight Plaza or in Wood Café.
Gubongsan Observatory, one of the most scenic drives in Chuncheon city, Gangwon-do, has breathtaking scenery day and night.
• It is one of the breathtaking observatories.
• Looking at the beautiful Chuncheon-city views over a cup of coffee outside the garden, you can feel refreshed both physically and mentally. The coffee coupon is included in this tour.
Wednesday / Friday
07:20 Depart from Exit 4 of Hongik University Station
08:00 Depart from Exit 2 of Myeongdong Station
08:10 Depart from Exit 10 of Dongdaemun History and Culture Park Station
09:40 Arrive at Jade Garden
11:00 Leave for Alpaca World
12:10 Arrive at Alpaca World (Lunch)
15:10 Leave for Gubongsan Café Street
15:40 Arrive at Gubongsan Café Street
16:40 Leave for Seoul
18:30 Arrive at Dongdaemun History and Culture Park Station
18:40 Arrive at Myeongdong Station
19:20 Arrive at Hongik University Station