A Tour of Gyeongbok Palace in Seoul, that offers explanatory in detail in English, French and Chinese!
Time to tour Gyeongbokgung Palace, the representative palace of the last dynasty, with a history of 600 years, and learn about the country called Joseon. Gyeongbok Palace, built in 1394, is the oldest and most important palace among the five Seoul palaces, and it is a representative tourist attraction that comes to mind in Korea. Although it was damaged a lot during the Japanese Colonial Period, but has preserved the value of Gyeongbokgung Palace through continuous restoration work. From the construction of Gyeongbokgung Palace, enjoy listening to the stories of famous kings of Joseon, the beauty of architecture, and the stories of animals that can be found everywhere in Gyeongbokgung Palace! The guide will explain everything in detail!
• During the nice weather, you can see all the way to Bukaksan Mountain behind Gyeongbokgung Palace.
• You will get to see the foreigners and Koreans entering through the south gate of Gyeongbokgung Palace while wearing Hanbok.
• Don't miss the artificial lake Gyeonghoeru where the feast was held!
• You can hear the architecture, history, and animal stories of Gyeongbokgung Palace, Seoul's main tourist destination.
Min. Number of Pax to proceed on the day
※ Private tour option is also available for this product. Please inquire us for more details. → Contact us
Min. Number of Reservation
14:00 PM Meeting
1. Meet n front of Gyeongbokgung Station Exit 5
2. Gwanghwamun Gate : The south gate of Gyeongbokgung Palace
3. Geunjungjeon : The main throne hall
4. Sajeongjeon : King's office space
5. Gangnyeongjeon : King's bed-chamber
6. Gyotaejeon : Queen's bed-chamber
7. Gyeonghoiru pavilion : Event Hall