Jinhae, a naval port city with an ocean, is the first city to bloom Spring. The city is famous for its beautiful spring flowers especially the cherry blossoms, where 360,000 trees cover up the street with its scent. Enjoy the scent of cherry blossoms and the festival!
• This is a tour product that you can go to the biggest Korea's festival held in Spring from Busan comfortably!
• The fastest way to meet Cherry Blossom! Attend Jinhae Festival Tour!
• Jinhae, located in the southern tip of Korea, is the first city to welcome Spring.
• Take a cozy day/night tour of Yeojwacheon Stream and Gyeonghwa Station Cherry Blossom Road, Jinhae's representative tourist attractions!
Yeojwacheon Stream Introduction
• In April, cherry blossoms bloom along Yeojwacheon Stream and create a cherry blossom tunnel. The 1.5 km long cherry blossom tunnel, Yeojwacheon Stream is such a romantic place to visit with the loved ones. It became famous as the filming location of the K-Drama "Romance."
Gyeonghwa Station Cherry Blossom Street Tour
• Gyeonghwa Station is the 5th out of 50 beautiful places to visit in Korea.
Although the train does not stop at this station, during the festival, the train will pass through slowly as there many tourists visiting during the Cherry Blossom Season. During the festival period, there are a lot of tourists visiting to see Cherry blossoms harmonized with the trains!
2023.03.27 ~ 2023.04.06
• Morning Departure •
08:00 Depart from Haeundae Station Exit 5
08:50 Depart from Seomyeon Station Exit 12
09:20 Depart from Busan KTX Train Station Exit 1
10:40 Arrive at Jinhae Festival Site
10:40 ~ 13:00 Gyeonghwa Station Tour
13:00 ~ 16:30 Lunch & Yeojwacheon Stream Tour
16:30 Leave for Busan
17:50 Arrive at Busan Station
18:10 Arrive at Seomyeon Station
18:50 Arrive at Haeundae Station
• Afternoon Departure •
12:30pm Depart from Haeundae Station Exit 5
1:00pm Depart from Seomyeon Station Exit 12
1:20pm Depart from Busan KTX Train Station Exit 1
2:45pm Arrive at Jinhae Festival Site
2:45pm ~ 5:00pm Gyeonghwa Station Tour
5:00pm ~ 08:30pm Dinner & Yeojwacheon Stream Tour
8:30pm Leave for Busan
9:30pm Arrive at Busan Station Exit 1
10:00pm Arrive at Seomyeon Station Exit 12
10:30pm Arrive at Haeundae Station Exit 5