- 1. As suggested in the title of the exhibition, “Sculpture is Everywhere,” sculpture not only refers to figurative forms but also concepts and actions in Wurm's art.
- 2. The sculpture everywhere traces the trajectory of his imagination through sixty-one select pieces from Wurm’s oeuvre.
- 3. Opportunity for the viewers to go beyond the conventional delineations of sculptures, broaden their imaginative reach and even try their hands at becoming sculptures themselves
Option and Inclusions
※ Please note that this exhibition is available until the 19th of March 2023.
※ Purchase the ticket on-site for those who would like to get a discount for Suwon citizens or a status discount.
- Adult : Over 19 yrs old ~ 64 yrs old
- Youth : Over 13 yrs old ~ 18 yrs old
- Child : Over 7 yrs ~ 12 yrs old
- Free: Child under 7 yrs old or elderly over 65 yrs old
Sculpture is Everywhere aims to illuminate the varied facets of Erwin Wurm(b. 1954-), Austrian artist, who is widely recognized as the most prominent sculptor in the contemporary artworld.
The exhibition, in particular, accentuates the multi-layered meaning of ‘sculptures,’ wherethrough Wurm expresses his playful imagination. As suggested in the title of the exhibition, “Sculpture is Everywhere,” sculpture not only refers to figurative forms but also concepts and actions in Wurm's art.
The sculpture everywhere traces the trajectory of his imagination through sixty-one select pieces from Wurm’s oeuvre.
2022-12-07 ~ 2023-03-19
Location of Exhibition
Room 2, 4, 5
- Summer season (March ~ October) : 10:00 ~ 19:00
- Winter season (November ~ February) : 10:00 ~ 18:00
Every Monday (If Monday is public holiday, then following date is off)
How to use
1. Make the reservation on the date and time of your choice.
2. Check the voucher sent to the email/mobile phone.
※ A voucher will be sent right after your booking is confirmed.
3. Arrive 10 minutes before the meeting time on the day of the reservation and show the voucher to the staff.
4. Enjoy the experience.
100% Refund for Unused Tickets
• Unused tickets within the expiry date are 100% refundable.
Language is Irrelevant
833, Jeongjo-ro, Paldal-gu, Suwon-si, Gyeonggi-do, Korea
Open the map