Enjoy the Hwacheon Sancheoneo Festival, which was selected by foreigners as a No.1 Festival in Korea.
Started in 2003, Hwacheon Trout Festival has been loved by many tourists and became the most popular winter festival in Korea. Every year, about one hundred visitors visit the place and spend the perfect winter with families. Although the weather is cold, you can enjoy various experiences and attractions such as ice fishing, sledding, and catching Japanese salmon with bare hands. Especially, free grilled sancheoneo is delicious enough to make you forget the cold. Snow Sculpture Park and Ice FUN Park are also available for children so that everyone can enjoy regardless of gender and age! If you want to experience something different in winter rather than skiing and snowboarding, how about the Sancheoneo Festival?
• Sancheoneo Festival, the representative winter festival that is beloved by many people!
• You catch up to 3 fishes at the most popular ice fishing spots in the festival.
• The bare-handed fishing contest is the most popular experience among foreigners. Enjoy either watching them catch or even catch with healthy soldiers!
• After fishing for the Sancheoneo, if you are looking for a fun activity to join, recommend the Ice Sled! You can enjoy included for free as it is included in this tour.
• Why don't you take a tube and slide down the snow sled covered with natural snow? Snow sleds are included in the tour, so you can enjoy them for free.
• At night, Seon Deung lights up the street and changes the ordinary street into a beautiful walking street.
• Take photos of your children at the Ice Hall!
2020.01.04(SAT) ~ 2020.01.26(SUN)
※ Private tour option is also available for this product. Please inquire for more details. → Contact us
08:00 Depart from Exit 8 of Hongik University Station
08:30 Depart from in front of Shinsegae Duty-Free Myeongdong
08:40 Depart from Dongdaemun History and Culture Park Exit 11
11:00 Arrive at Hwacheon Sancheoneo Ice Fishing Festival and enjoy the fishing and festival
17:30 Leave for Seoul
19:30 Arrive at Dongdaemun History and Culture Park
19:40 Arrive at Shinsegae Duty-Free Myeongdong
20:10 Arrive at Hongik University Station