Participate in the special Moscube class that is held only in summer from the workshop myo.check!
Moscube? It's a mosquito repellent-scented soap made by blending insects, mostly natural essential oils that mosquitoes hate. It's good to hang it at the entrance or window where a lot of mosquitoes come in, and it's a must for outdoor activities or camping!
• Highly recommend to those who would like to make a variety of making activities!
• Moscube doesn't have insecticidal effects that kill mosquitoes, but they have repellent effects that make mosquito movements smaller and less approachable.
• In addition to the mosquito repellent effect, you can see the interior effect if you hang it by the window.
• Perfect item for zero-waist purposes that can be used as soap when the scent goes out at the end of summer after using it as an air freshener all summer.
• Present the moscube you've made as a gift to your friends, family, and loved ones!
Weekdays: 14:00 / 16:30 / 19:00 (Available to fix schedule)
Weekends: 10:00 / 14:00 / 16:30 / 19:00 (Available to fix schedule)
Approx 2 hourS and 30 minutes
(It depends on the customer's skill. +/- 30 minutes)
Minimum/Maximum number of pax to proceed
1 person / 4 people