Suwon's representative glass craft workshop "Studio-oo"
From suncatchers to necklaces to plates and cups! Present it as a gift to your family and friends!
• Learn about the various techniques of glass crafting through audiovisual education! If you are with the kind instructors of Studio-oo, you can enjoy the experience with ease even if you are a beginner.
[Option 1. Making suncatcher]
• Learn how to use a glass knife and cut the glass according to the design you prefer. You can customize it however you want! Even if it's the same design, different styles come out depending on the person!
• Grind the square part of the cut glass and connect it with lead.
[Option 2. Making necklace]
• Learn the lampworking method and melt the glass bar with a special torch to make the shape you prefer! You can make your very own necklace!
[Option 3. Making glass plate]
• Cut the glass according to the design you drew yourself, and paste it with glass-only glue using the glass powder, parts, and frit you prefer to complete your own glass crafting plate!
[Option 4. Making the design of the cup]
• Choose a preferred option between a cereal cup and a mug, put the image you drew yourself into the shape of the transfer paper, and stick it on the cup! After that, put it in the kiln and bake it, and your cute cup will be complete!
Tuesday ~ Sunday 11:00 / 15:00 / 19:00
Approx 30 minutes ~ 3 hours (Depending on the option)
Minimum/Maximum number of pax to proceed
1 person / 6 people