Make your very own Hansik!
Located in the Youth Mall on the 2nd floor of Yeongdong Market, Suwon's representative traditional market, Farm Cooking is a cooking studio where you can make healthy Korean food with seasonal ingredients purchased from traditional markets. Learn the recipes of healthy and delicious Korean traditional foods and enjoy them deliciously at the Palm Cooking Studio with a nice view!
• Learn about Korean traditional home-cooked meals at the farm Cooking Studio, where you can appreciate the beautiful scenery of Suwoncheon Stream and traditional markets out of the window!
• Farm Cooking has not only seafood and meat options, but vegetarian options for vegan people, so anyone of all ages can enjoy it. (Please refer to the notice for menu options.)
• Enjoy your own Korean table while looking at the beautiful Suwon Stream and traditional market!
• Hansik consists of homemade side dishes with soup and rice made by a traditional Korean cuisine researcher.
• If you choose the traditional market tour option, you can see the friendly scenery of the Korean traditional market by looking around the Motgol General Market, Suwon's representative traditional market.
• Do not ever miss out on the Korean traditional wedding hall tour included in the traditional market tour option!
Tuesday ~ Saturday 14:00~17:00
Hansik Cooking class : Approx 1 Hour and 30 minutes
Hansik Cooking class + Traditional Market tour: Approx 3 hours
Minimum/Maximum number of pax to proceed
2 people / 4 people