Hwaseong Fortress Tourist Trolley is a tourist train that circulates the main tourist attractions of Hwaseong Fortress in Suwon and is based on the motif of Sunjong's car and the king's sedan chair during the Joseon Dynasty.
From Hwaseong Haenggung Palace, choose a tourist type of trolley that tours major gates and a circulate type that tours major military facilities, and travel comfortably and pleasantly to Hwaseong Haenggung Palace!
• Admiring the Hwaseong haenggung as you board on a Hwaseong Fortress Tourist Trolley.
• Hwaseong Fortress Tourist Trolley consists of a total of four vehicles, including one power vehicle and three passenger cars. A trolley runs at about 20km per hour, so you can enjoy it comfortably and safely.
• Hwaseong Fortress Tourist Trolley supports Korean, English, Chinese, and Japanese commentary are provided during operation. The audio system is provided for each seat.
Tour: Everyday 9:50 ~ 16:40
Circulation: Everyday 9:40 ~ 17:00
- Tour: Depart from Hwaseong Haenggung (Tour type/ Can not hop-on): ① Hwaseong Haenggung → ② Yeonmudae (Available to hop-off) → ③Hwahongmun (Available to hop-off) → ④Hwaseomun (Available to hop-off) → ⑤Paldalsan (Available to hop-off) → ⑥Hwaseomun → ⑦Janganmun → ⑧Hwaseong Haenggung(Museum)
- Circulation: Departing from Yeonmudae (Circulation): ①Yeonmudae → ②Hwahongmun (Available to hop-off) → ③Janganmun → ④Hwaseomun (Available to hop-off) → ⑤Hwaseong Haenggung(Available to hop-off) → ⑥Yeonmudae