Back to the Joseon Dynasty in Suwon, a city where history is alive while you wear a pretty and cool hanbok!
How about renting a beautiful hanbok from Jangem Workshop and taking a great picture of your life against the background of Hwaseong Haenggung Palace? In the spacious and pleasant workshop, you can experience our traditional cultural experiences that are enjoyable, including yutnori.
• Choose preferred Hanbok among 300 pieces! Jangem Hanbok rental shop provide all the Hanbok!
• Take a fancy photo with your friends against the background of Hwaseong Haenggung Palace!
• You can not only rent the Hanbok but experience a variety of Korean traditional activities!
• Make an unforgettable moment in Jaengem Hanbok rental shop as you play the Yut nori!
• How about participating in the Korean tea ceremony experience? You will fall into the charm of Korean tea!
• Have a fun time as you make Korean tea food and tea ceremony experience!
Every Tuesday ~ Sunday 10:00~18:00
Hanbok Rental: 1 Hour 30 Minutes / 3 Hours (Everyday)
Dasik (Korean Tea food) and Tea ceremony experience: 1 Hour
Yut nori experience: 1 Hour
Maximum number of pax to proceed
- Rental Hanbok experience / Yut nori experience: No Limit
- Dasik (Korean Tea food) and Tea ceremony experience: 5~30 people