Located in Pocheon, Gyeonggi-do, only 1 hour away from Seoul, Bears Town Ski Resort is the largest complex Resort in the Metropolitan area. The resort runs throughout all four seasons and is a popular Ski Resort among Winter tourists. Since the difficulty of total 11 slopes, approved by International Ski Federation (FIS), vary from beginners' to advanced, anyone can enjoy skiing / snowboarding. Bears Town also presents the best facilities and the security guards. If you don't want to Ski / SnowBoard, you can just watch and take a tour of Bears Town Ski Resort!
• Total 8 lifts and 11 slopes are offered that is perfect for anyone who wants to enjoy skiing / snowboarding.
• Enjoy the beautiful winter snow scenery view at the top of the slopes!
• "Cocomong" character-themed snow sled site welcomes the children.
• Have fun riding down 400-meter-wide sled slop, the longest sled slope in Korea.
• Enjoy Korean food, Western food, or desserts at the cafe, where you can see the whole resort.
2018.12.01 ~ 2019.02.28
Tuesday / Thursday / Saturday
07:20 Depart from Exit 4 of Hongik University Station
08:00 Depart from Exit 2 of Myeongdong Station
08:10 Depart from Exit 10 of Dongdaemun History and Culture Park Station
09:30 Arrive at Bears Town Ski Resort
09:30 ~ 10:00 Rent Ski / Snowboard Equipment
10:00 ~ 11:30 Basic Ski / Snowboard Lesson
11:30 ~ 16:00 Free Time
16:00 Leave for Seoul
17:30 Arrive at Dongdaemun History and Culture Park Station
17:40 Arrive at Myeongdong Station
18:10 Arrive at Hongik University Station