Make your very own enamel craft accessories in 'Nanyoung Workshop' which is located in Suwon Haenggung-dong!
Even beginners can make the enamel craft accessories with ease by following the Nanyoung workshop master's guide. Enamel is a unique technique to create beautiful crafts by sintering colorful enamels on top of gold, silver, copper clay, or glass materials. It was used for accessories such as ornaments, rings and hairpins that were used by nobles during the Joseon dynasty in Korea.
Make an unforgettable experience by making your very own enamel crafts on the Suwon trip!
• Put the various glaze on the copper plate metal and bake it in an 800-degree kiln to complete your very own wonderful enamel craft accessory!
• You can enjoy the experience with your loved ones, friends, and family with Nanyoung, a craftsman of enamel crafts.
• Make your very own awesome accessories!
• You can make accessories by following the preferred option and also make a fancy enamel craft frame.
• Make an unforgettable moment in Suwon as you make enameling accessories.
Approx 2 ~ 3 hours
Minimum/Maximum number of pax to proceed
1 person / 10 people