Jeju Island is the most famous island in Korea; however, there are various beautiful islands in Korea besides Jeju Island, and Oedo Island is one of them. The island is a true paradise with a scenic view of the crystal blue South Sea and the surrounding landscape. It is also known for its magnificent terrace landscaping line both sides of the stairway. Visitors can view the beautiful garden and the ocean in the background. This tour is highly recommended to those who want to see the beautiful ocean and the island of Korea.
• Oedo Island, the second most beautiful island in Korea after Jeju Island.
• If you visit Busan, don't miss the view of Oedo Island with the sea and beautiful garden!
• The beautiful scenery around the “Windy Hill” will take your breath away
• The entire island is covered with interesting and unique plants and flowers, and a special garden is also created to help tourists spend a relaxing time!
• Observe the beautiful view of the ocean from the top of the observatory, which was built by a local resident of Geoje Island to prevent the damage from the typhoon.
★Please note that operating days will be change to every Wednesday, Friday (From 1st of October)
Min. number of Reservation
07:40 Depart from Haeundae Station Exit 5
08:20 Depart from Seomyun Station Exit 12
08:40 Depart from KTX Busan Station Exit 1
10:40 Arrive at Dojangpo cruise ship dock
11:00 Leave for Oedo Island
11:30 Arrive at Oedo Island
13:00 Leave for Dojangpo Ferry Terminal
13:20 Arrive at Dojangpo Ferry Terminal and Wind Hill (Lunch time)
15:20 Leave for Maemi Castle
16:20 Arrive at Maemi Castle
17:00 Leave for Busan
18:20 Arrive at Haeundae Station
19:00 Arrive at Seomyun Station
19:20 Arrive at Busan Station