Gangwon-do is blessed with mountains and beautiful nature in Korea, a country famous for having many mountains. Feel and enjoy nature along the 3 themed travel program in Gangwon-do, located 1~2 hours away from Seoul. In this travel plan, you can enjoy Jade Garden, a lovely fairy garden, Alpaca World, a place where you can see cute alpacas living and running around nature, and Gubong Mountain Observatory, where you can fully enjoy the local scenery. You can relax and fully enjoy the spectacular nature of Korea.
Hyundai Outlet Space 1
• Opened in October 2020, Space One Hyundai Premium Outlet is Hyundai Department Store's fourth outlet store. "1" emphasizes that it is the first and only cultural outlet store in Korea. Nearly 70 percent of the space is allocated to art and cultural facilities.
Alpaca World is one of the tourist attractions where you can feed, touch, and walk with alpacas that can only be seen in Gangwon-do and nowhere else.
• You can take photos with Alpacas and enjoy the fairy-tale scene and fresh air!
• You can also horseback ride and feed rabbits.
• Moreover, enjoy a picnic at the breezy Starlight Plaza or in Wood Café.
•Gubongsan Observatory, one of the most scenic drives in Chuncheon city, Gangwon-do, has breathtaking scenery day and night.
• It is one of the breathtaking observatories.
• Looking at the beautiful Chuncheon-city views over a cup of coffee outside the garden, you can feel refreshed both physically and mentally. The coffee coupon is included in this tour.
Every Monday, Friday
07:20 Depart from Exit 4 of Hongik University Station
08:00 Depart from Namsan Yejang Parking lot (5 minutes on foot from Exit 1 of Myeongdong Station)
08:10 Depart from Exit 10 of Dongdaemun History and Culture Park Station
09:50 Arrive at Alpaca World
13:10 Leave for Gubongsan Cafe Street
13:30 Arrive at Gubongsan Cafe Street
14:30 Leave for Hyundai Premium Outlet Space 1
15:40 Arrive at Hyundai Premium Outlet Space 1
17:40 Leave for Seoul
18:30 Arrive at Dongdaemun History and Culture Park Station
18:40 Arrive at Myeongdong Station (From the 1st of March, arrive at Myeongdong Lotte Department Store)
19:20 Arrive at Hongik University Station