Busan, appeared in the Marvel Movie, “Black Panther” is the second biggest city after Seoul! Ocean surrounding Busan and many tourist attractions in Busan attract many people every summer. Those of you who do not know well about transportation and map of Busan, feel free to take this tour and take a tour of famous tourist sites in Busan! In Winter, Busan is warmer than Seoul so come visit Busan if you are planning a trip to Korea in cold season.
Gamcheon Cultural Village
Gamcheon Cultural Village started as a place for the refugees at the time of the Korean War and is a part of Korean history until now and holds the history of Busan. Pretty arts and pictures on the wall have turned old village into a beautiful one. The scenery along the mountain lanes, the lined and lined cascade of residential houses and the maze of alleyways that lead all the way show the uniqueness of Gamcheon.
• Look for hidden pretty photo spots
• Find every picture in alley!
• Enjoy the beautiful view from the top of the village
Songdo Skywalk is located in Songdo Beach. Walking on the Skywalk makes you feel like walking on the sea. When you visit at sunset, you can see more beautiful scenery.
• Feel like walking on the sea!
• Beautiful scenery at sunset will take your breath away.
Taejongdae (option 1)
Taejongdae observatory is an observatory where you can see the open sea of Busan and coastal scenery.
• The best place to see the ocean of Busan
• Located on cliffs facing the open sea on the tip of the island of Yeongdo-gu
• There are 120 species of thick trees.
• Hop on Taejongdae Danubi train and go to Taejongdae comfortably!
Haedong Yonggungsa Temple (option 1)
Busan Haedong Yonggungsa Temple is the one and only temple located above the sea in Korea. The beauty of this temple is itself so beautiful, people say, here is the perfect place to enjoy the ocean.
• The view of the Busan Sea from the temple is outstanding
• Look at the beautiful and peaceful sunset from Haedong Yonggungsa Temple and let go of all your stress and sadness.
Gimhae Nakdong River Railbike (option 2)
The railbikes cross the Nakdong River and you can feel as if you are crossing the ocean on sea
• A canopy encloses passengers from the sunlight, snow, rain, etc, so you can ride without worrying about the weather
• The view of the ocean is so beautiful from the Nakdong River Railbike
Gukje Market (option 2)
Gukje Market is a famous fish market in Busan that became famous for the movie “Gukje Market.”
• Ingredients including seafood are very fresh and cheap.
• Enjoy the Busan market filled with liveness.
Option 1: Everyday
Option 2: Wednesday / Friday
※ Private tour option is also available for this product. Please inquire us for more details. → Contact us
• Option 1 – Gamcheon Cultural Village + Songdo Skywalk + Taejongdae + Haedong Yonggungsa Temple
08:20 Depart from Exit 1 of KTX Busan Station
08:40 Depart from Exit 12 of Seomyeon Station
09:20 Depart from Exit 5 of Haeundae Station
09:50 Arrive at Haedong Yonggungsa Temple
10:50 Leave for Taejongdae
11:30 Arrive at Taejongdae (Lunch)
14:20 Leave for Songdo Skywalk
14:40 Arrive at Songdo Skywalk
15:40 Leave for Gamcheon Cultural Village
16:00 Arrive at Gamcheon Cultural Village
17:10 Leave for Busan Station
17:30 Arrive at Busan Station
18:10 Arrive at Seomyeon Station
19:00 Arrive at Haeundae Station
• Option 2 – Gamcheon Vilalge + Songdo Skywalk + Gimhae Nakdong River Railbike + Gukje Market
08:20am Depart from Exit 1 of KTX Busan Station
08:40am Depart from Exit 12 of Seomyeon Station
09:20am Depart from Exit 5 of Haeundae Station
10:30am Arrive at Gimhae Nakdong River Railbike
11:50am Leave for Songdo Skywalk
01:00pm Arrive at Songdo Skywalk (Lunch)
02:50pm Leave for Gamcheon Cultural Village
03:10pm Arrive at Gamcheon Cultural Village
04:10pm Leave for Gukje Market & BIFF Square
04:20pm Arrive at Gukje Market & BIFF Square
05:40pm Arrive at Busan Station
17:40 Leave for Haeundae Station
07:40pm Arrive at Haeundae Station