Busan, appeared in the Marvel Movie, “Black Panther” is the second biggest city after Seoul! Ocean surrounding Busan and many tourist attractions in Busan attract many people every summer. Those of you who do not know well about transportation and map of Busan, feel free to take this tour and take a tour of famous tourist sites in Busan! In Winter, Busan is warmer than Seoul so come visit Busan if you are planning a trip to Korea during the cold season.
Gamcheon Cultural Village
Gamcheon Cultural Village started as a place for the refugees at the time of the Korean War and is a part of Korean history until now and holds the history of Busan. Pretty arts and pictures on the wall have turned the old village into a beautiful one. The scenery along the mountain lanes, the lined and lined cascade of residential houses, and the maze of alleyways that lead all the way show the uniqueness of Gamcheon.
• Look for hidden pretty photo spots
• Find every picture in the alley!
• Enjoy the beautiful view from the top of the village
Taejongdae observatory is an observatory where you can see the open sea of Busan and coastal scenery.
• The best place to see the ocean of Busan
• Located on cliffs facing the open sea on the tip of the island of Yeongdo-gu
• There are 120 species of thick trees.
• Hop on the Taejongdae Danubi train and go to Taejongdae comfortably!
Haedong Yonggungsa Temple
Busan Haedong Yonggungsa Temple is the one and only temple located above the sea in Korea. The beauty of this temple is itself so beautiful, people say, here is the perfect place to enjoy the ocean.
• The view of the Busan Sea from the temple is outstanding
• Look at the beautiful and peaceful sunset from Haedong Yonggungsa Temple and let go of all your stress and sadness.
Yeongdo huinnyeoul culture village
아름다운 해안선과 부산 마을이 어우러져 부산 특유의 분위기를 만끽할 수 있습니다. 2011년 12월 옛집을 리모델링하여 영도의 삶을 느낄 수 있는 독특한 문화예술촌으로 거듭났습니다.
Every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday
• Option 1 – Gamcheon Cultural Village + Yeongdo huinnyeoul culture village + Taejongdae + Haedong Yonggungsa Temple
08:20 Depart from Exit 1 of KTX Busan Station
08:40 Depart from Exit 12 of Seomyeon Station
09:20 Depart from Exit 5 of Haeundae Station
09:50 - 10:50 Arrive at Haedong Yonggungsa Temple
11:30 - 14:20 Taejongdae (Lunch)
14:50 - 15:50 Yeongdo huinnyeoul culture village
16:10 - 17:20 Gamcheon Cultural Village
17:20 Leave for Busan Station
17:40 Arrive at Busan Station
18:10 Arrive at Seomyeon Station
19:00 Arrive at Haeundae Station