N Seoul Tower, a complex culture space in Seoul, is where the clouds seem to meet with Namsan Mountain. It shows visitors the harmony of Namsan's nature, the 21st-century state of the art, resting with leisure and various cultures. The place became the symbol of Seoul, being the highest tower in Seoul. It was built in 1969 as Korea’s first general radio wave tower delivering television and radio broadcasting in the metropolitan area.
The blue light is turned on clear days and red light on bad air conditions, such as air pollution or ultrafine dust. When the red light in on, avoid going out and stay indoors. Try not to come out from home. Do not forget to wear a mask if necessary. Keep your health with the lights of N Seoul Tower.
• Seoul's night view from N Seoul Tower
• Try hanging the "love locks" that come out in Korean Drama!
• Take beautiful pictures and leave a romantic memory at various photo spots.
• Buy and hang the love lock that creates a never ending love! When visiting again in the future, it becomes a memory :)
• Don't miss out on the color exhibition hall inside the N Tower! Before riding the elevator to the observatory, you can find the largest MR (Mixed Reality) Media Art experience space in Seoul. Namsan Mountain and Seoul's panoramic view of the tower are displayed as fantastic media art through five-page mapping.