N Seoul Tower, a complex culture space in Seoul, is where the clouds seem to meet with Namsan Mountain. It shows visitors the harmony of Namsan's nature, the 21st-century state of the art, resting with leisure and various cultures. The place became the symbol of Seoul, is the highest tower in Seoul. It was built in 1969 as Korea’s first general radio wave tower delivering television and radio broadcasting in the metropolitan area.
The blue light is turned on clear days and red light on bad air conditions, such as air pollution or ultrafine dust. When the red light in on, avoid going out and stay indoors. Try not to come out from home. Do not forget to wear a mask if necessary. Keep your health with the lights of the N Seoul Tower.
• Seoul's night view from N Seoul Tower
• You can see Seoul from a variety of angles.
• Write down the message on the Lock of Love with your loved ones!
• Don't miss the colorful exhibition of "Inside Seoul" inside the N Tower too! Before taking the elevator to the observatory, you can see the largest reality (MR, Mixed Reality) media art experience in Seoul.
• Chimaek PKG, which is only available from April 7th ~ May 10th. Enjoy delicious food and picnic at N Tower for a discounted price!