Visit Jeonju, a city full of delicious foods and hanok villages with comfort!
Jeonju, one the most popular city located near Seoul! How about a vist to Jeonju, if you would like to feel more peace and experience more of traditional atmosphere? Jeonju, being the hometown of the king of Joseon, and where the culture of Korea still lives, including Korean food, hanbok, and hanji. From Jeonju Hanok Village lined with tile-roofed houses, Gyeonggijeon, which exhibits portraits of Joseon kings, and Jeongdong Catholic Cathedral, Korea’s very first Catholic Church. Take a tour of Jeonju hot-places and try some delicious street foods! Feel the special energy of Jeonju, where the beauty of tradition and modern aura are combined!
• There is a hanok near the tourist site of Gyeonggijeon. Take a look at Hanok Village, which has been transformed into a restaurants and a hanbok rental shop!
• Wearing Hanbok visit Jeonju Gyeonggijeon, the 2nd most wanted place to visit after Seoul!
• Enjoy a wide range of street foods at Hanok Village and specialty food of Jeonju!
• Taste various foods, including Jeonju’s famous food tteokgalbi, dumplings, skewers and bibimbap and so much more.
• Why don't you walk around in a luxurious and admirable traditional Korean dress?
• Jeongdong Cathedral Church is built in the late Joseon Dynasty and has been considered the most beautiful Catholic church.
• Jeongdong Catholic Cathedral, a mixture of Byzantine and Romanesque styles, is the most beautiful building in Korea and for it's charm, it is loved by many tourists.
※ Private tour option is also available for this product. Please inquire for more details. → Contact us
07:20am Depart from Exit 4 of Hongik University Station
08:00am Depart from Exit 2 of Myeongdong Station
08:10am Depart from Exit 10 of Dongdaemun History and Culture Park Station
11:30am Arrive at Jeonju Hanok Village
04:00pm Leave for Seoul
07:00pm Arrive at Dongdaemun History and Culture Park History
07:10pm Arrive at Myeongdong Station
07:50pm Arrive at Hongik University Station