'Appreciating the Panorama view of Busan Sea at the Haeundae Blue Line Park'!
Haeundae Blue Line Park renovated the rail facility into eco-friendly from Mipo ~ Cheongsapo ~ Songjeong (Total distance: 4.8km) and center of tourist attraction in Haeundae, Busan.
Beach train is operating from Mipo ~ Cheongsapo ~ Songjeong while appreciating the East Busan. Sky Capsule (Pax up to 4) is operating Mipo ~ Cheongsapo while appreciating the view of the sea in the elevated railway.
You can admire the beautiful sea of Busan once you choose the stunning transportation between the Beach train and Sky capsule.
[Haeundae Beach Train]
• Above picture is Haeundae Beach Train Stations. Operating from Busan Mipo Station to Songjeong Station (Total distance: 4.8km) and average speed is 15km/h and it takes about 30 minutes once you select the One-way.
• Beach train is operating with a variety of colors such as blue, red, green, yellow, and many more. Types of operating are 1 time, 2 times, and a day pass, however, please note that in the case of a day pass can not be an entrance at the same location twice.
• This is the Sky Capsule operating location. It takes about 25 minutes (5km/h).
• Sky capsule is the first elevated railway in Korea that can be automatically operating on the 10m Height pillar. This Sky capsule operating with 4 different colors as same as the train.
• You can enjoy the SKy capsule and Beach train both!
• Fill out the preferred boarding time and station after checking the operating hours of the train as you purchase the combo ticket.