Enjoy the 'Making a pottery ceramic plate' experience at Geumo ceramic workshop where the venue located in Gumi!
Ultimate nature-friendly pottery experience that using antibiotics pottery clay. Keep your mobile phone away from your boring daily routine and let's spend time touching smooth pottery clay and smelling the scent of soil this weekend!
• Before making an extra plate, see the sampling process of how to make pottery well by an expert and try spinning the spinning wheel which required detailed techniques!
• Rolling the clay using a clay roller.
• Cut the flat clay according to a certain shape and mold it. And then decorate it whatever you want!
• After finishing the decorating process, the ceramic pottery plate will be baked in the kilns of Geumo Pottery and delivered by courier.
• After the experience, you can appreciate the high-quality potteries made by Geumo ceramic CEO at Geumo Gallery near the experience venue!
Friday~Sunday 13:00, 15:00
Minimum / Maximum Reservation
1 person / 15 people
Duration: 2 Hours
• Introduce and explanation of Geumo Ceramic workshop(10minutes) → Listening to the history of Korean pottery (20minutes) → Spin spinning wheel (20minutes) → Listening to the explanation of how to make pottery, Prepare ingredients for making pottery (10minutes) → Complete the pottery (60minutes)