1. Make your very own handmade stamp with analog sensitivity!
2. A spectacular experience to make your own stamp with your name engraved in Korean.
3. A great souvenir gifts for your loved ones.
It was a great activity with a very friendly welcome
Read more reviews
Option and Inclusions
Engraving Name on Stamp Experience
Date & Time
Name Engraving course
Engraving Name+ Drawing Sideways Experience
Date & Time
1 Basic Stamp
Name + Engraving sideways experience
Located in Ssamjigil, Insadong, Yhlayuen Jeongak Academy makes memories of the beauty of Hangul (Korean language), the most scientific language in the world. Engrave the name in Korean or the face of the person you love on a stamp, and it will the one and only gift in the world. Make a wonderful souvenir with nostalgia.
1. Stamp Making Basic Course
• Engrave shape or name on the bottom of a stamp.
• Duration: 30 ~ 40 minutes
2. Stamp Making Upgrade Course
• Engrave shape or name on the bottom + side of a stamp.
• Duration: 50 ~ 60 minutes
Monday ~ Saturday 10:00 ~ 17:00 (Not included the 12:00 pm)
Minimum number of Pax to Proceed
Every Sunday, The date of Korean public holidays
How to use
1. Reserve the product on the desired date.
2. Check mobile voucher or email voucher.
※ A voucher will be sent right after your booking is confirmed.
3. Please arrive 10 minutes before the reservation time on the day of the reservation.
4. Present the voucher.
How to go
1. Jongno 3-ga Station (Subway line 1, 3, 5)
• Get off of Exit 5, pass “낙원상가,” and go straight until the main street of Insa-dong-gil → Go right 100m in front of “MG새마을금고” → The building next to “통인가게”
2. Anguk Station (Subway line 3)
• Get off of Exit 6, walk straight 100m till Anguk-dong intersection, and turn left → Pass “Ssamziegil” and find the building next to “인사아트프라자”