The eco-friendly strawberry farm 'Bongyiddang' is located in Goryeong where is known for the full of fresh air with clean water.
You can appreciate the various types of alive tropical plants at the arboretum and see the strawberries growing at the greenhouse! Moreover, you can make the wood-fired strawberry pizza using strawberry so a very special experience that meets your very own needs.
• Have a cozy and relaxing time smelling the scent of strawberry on an eco-friendly farm in Bongyiddang where is operating for 15 years.
• You can look around the variety of tropical plants such as banana, grapefruit, and Hallabong (Types of tangerine) at the arboretum of Bongyiddang.
• Roll out sticky pizza dough on a baking tray.
• Putting various types of eco-friendly vegetables and fresh strawberry toppings on a Pizza.
• After all the work, the pizza is even more delicious due to it has an oak scent included by heating at 500 degrees oak fire-wood oven.
• Make an unforgettable moment as you taste the sweet and sour strawberry pizza.
Weekends and Public Holidays 10:00~15:00
Minimum / Maximum Reservation
10 people/20 people
Duration: 50 minutes
• Introduce Farm and experience (5minutes) → Making strawberry pizza (15minutes) → Place pizza close to flame (10minutes) → Taste the pizza and wrap up (20minutes)