Learn the fermentation techniques and history of Korean traditional drink at Misong brewery where the famous for making Gyeongsan Jujube liquor using Gyeongsan's representative local item.
Special experience learning how to set the Juansang(Korean traditional meal with liquor) and making Korean traditional drink using various types of local products such as Jujube and vegetables grown in Gyeongsan.
• You can be listening to the interesting story of Korean traditional drink and fermentation techniques through a master!
• Make sweet and sour Korean traditional drink using sticky rice and Jujube grown in Gyeongsan.
• Put sticky rice soaked in water in a steamer to make yeast rice, mix it with yeast well.
• Put the dry and hard rice and yeast into the plastic container and wrap up the tab with a cotton cloth.
• Base liquor that put into the plastic container will be fermented approx 5 ~ 10 days. After then, it can be turned out to a tasty Korean traditional drink.
• Once you additionally purchased the 'Set the Juansang' option, you can set the Juansang (Korean traditional meal with liquor).
Monday~Friday 10:00 / 16:00
Minimum / Maximum Reservation
2 people / 20 people
Duration: 120 minutes
• Learn the origin of Korean traditional drink(20minutes) → Prepare the ingredients for making Korean traditional drink(20minutes) → Making drink(60minutes) → Pour the drink in the bottle and package(20minutes)
※ If you additionally choose the 'Set Juansang' option, taste the drink (60 minutes) will be added.