Would you like to experience special clothes other than Hanbok in Korea?
Do you want to wear clothes of 100 years ago in modern Korea just like the one from K-drama “Mr. Sunshine?” Go to Ikseon-dong! In Ikseon-dong, there is the most popular special rental shop, which is recreated from Korean traditional house to café, restaurant, and pub. Put on the clothes from K-drama “Mr. Sunshine” and take pictures in the costume in Ikseon-dong!
Ikseon Boutique is a special rental shop that rents out clothes of 100 years ago in modern Korea. The shop is full of clothes just like the one from K-drama “Mr. Sunshine” and is placed in Ikseon-dong alley, famous for its beauty in Seoul. Also, the place is located near Bukchon Hanok Village, and you can take a tour of Hanok Village after the experience.
• Try the modern style that only the rich in Korea wore 100 years ago!
• The indoor studio is well decorated that is great for taking pictures.
Female: S / M / L / XL / 2XL
Male: S / M / L / XL / 2XL
Ikseon Boutique Experience Procedure
1. Check your ID and pay the deposit (5,000 KRW / 1 person)
2. Choose the desired clothes and enjoy fitting
3. Wear clothes and move around freely during the rental hour.
4. Return all the clothes and accessories when the time is up.
※ 2 fitting chances will be provided for each rental customer. Additional fitting is 5,000 KRW per fitting.
※ After one-time fitting, the basic 3-hour rental fee is applied.