Visit the Darsil village, one of the representative Korean traditional villages with 500 years of history.
Strongly recommend Darsil village to those who are really into Korean traditional Hanok village! Darsil Village is a traditional Jongga-jip village located in Bonghwa, which is not yet common, but it is a beautiful village. Make the Cloisonne craftwork and also tour the fancy village in Darsil village!
• You can make the Cloisonne craftworks using various glazes by following an instructor's guidance.
• The cloisonne craft that gives you special memories which is special experiences for children, exotic dates for couples! It is also a popular experience as a gift on Parents' Day.
• The instructor will let you know in detail how to handle the copper plate and glaze. Moreover, safety instructions will be provided during the experience process.
• Cool it down in the water and trim it with sandpaper to complete the Cloisonne craft.
Tuesday 10:00, 13:00, 15:00
Minimum / Maximum Reservation
3 people / 20 people
Duration: 2 Hours
• Introduce Darsil village(10minutes) → Safety instructions and explain the experience (30minutes) → Design the image(50minutes) → Craft baking in a kiln(10minutes) → Finish and complete(20minutes)