Cheong-do Insect Village is an eco-friendly farm that can experience the preciousness of life!
Have a special moment to get closer to nature by making insect kits with your family and friends at Cheong-do Insect Village, where is filled with various insect friends such as maggot, Japanese rhinoceros beetle, and Stag beetle!
•See the growth and development of insects by controlling the humidity in their house. Moreover, make the best environmental condition for insects using the aspen bedding through the 'Making Insect Breeding Kit' experience.
• Estimate the insect larvae's size and weight and attach the name and date of insect larvae on the breeding kit.
• You can see the feature details of the Japanese rhinoceros beetle through the 'Making Japanese rhinoceros beetle specimen' option.
• Make your very own insect specimen gallery after attaching the name on the insect's specimen!
• You can make a fancy necklace by coloring the ladybug sketch through the option 'Making a Ladybug Necklace'.
Minimum / Maximum Reservation
1 person / 100 people
Duration: 30 minutes
• Check the experience package (5minutes) → Trim the Aspen Bedding (10minutes) → Pour the Aspen Bedding in the Kit(10minutes) → Put the Japanese rhinoceros beetle larva into the Breeding Kit and attach a name tag on the Insect Kit (5minutes)