You can draw a folk painting of Silla culture theme on a traditional Hapjukseon (Korean foldable Fan) in the fancy 'Gallery Jin Hanok Guesthouse' which is located in downtown Gyeongju!
By painting folk paintings that have both beauty and oriental charm of Korea, so you can make your very one and only folk paintings. Korean folk art aims for free paintings that are not tied to traditional painting techniques, so beginners can draw freely in their own style. Find yourself immersed in the beauty of the Silla Dynasty while drawing folk paintings at Korean traditional Hanok.
• Make a special folk painting Hapjukseon (Korean foldable Fan), well known for its pattern that symbolizes Gyeongju, and draw your very own folk painting!
• You can feel the elegance of the folk painting and the beauty of the Orient as you start to draw the painting.
• You can make high-quality folk artworks by an expert, who teaches you warmly and give some guidelines for Folk painting.
• After the experience, you can see the fancy scenery of Hanok and also draw the Folk paintings in a cozy atmosphere.
Friday, Saturday 10:00, 16:00, 20:00
Minimum / Maximum Reservation
1 person / 6 people
[Beginner Class: 1 Hour]
• Orientation(10minutes) → Draw the Sketch(10minutes) → Coloring(30minutes) → Drink Korean traditional tea and introduce your very own Korean folk painting (10minutes)
[Advanced Class: 2 Hours]
• Orientation(10minutes) → Draw the Sketch(10minutes) → Coloring(90minutes) →Drink Korean traditional tea and introduce your very own Korean folk painting(10minutes)