Sightseeing the historical sites and Hwangridan-gil while wearing the beautiful Unified Silla Traditional Clothing!
You can experience Silla garments made of perfect historical research by investing more than 4 million won in Silla traditional clothes and crown development. In addition to Shilla's clothes, rent hanboks that fit you among about 500 hanboks prepared by Ga On Sil La, and can take a quality photo of yourself in the background of Gyeongju!
• Be a Unified Silla Dynasty nobility with clothing and accessories made through historical research!
• Sightseeing the various cultural sites of Gyeongju as you wearing a Silla dynasty costume cloth!
• You can take the fancy photoshoot at the Hwangnam-dong best place while wearing the preferred Hanbok at Ga On Sil La, where provide the Unified Silla Dynasty Traditional Clothing and 500 various kinds of Hanbok.
• You can make your very own Juryeonggu (Game dice) as you additionally purchased the [Making Unified Silla Dynasty Juryeonggu(Game dice)] option. Also, you can take the stroll of Gyeongju withholding a Juryeonggu (Game dice)!
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 10:00~18:00
Minimum / Maximum Reservation
1 person / 20 people
Duration: Approx 60 minutes
• Wear the Unified Silla traditional clothing or Hanbok (10minutes) → Tour nearby Hwangnamdong Daereungwon Tomb Complex alley and take a photo (50minutes)