OME Cooking Class is recommended for those who want to understand Korean Food Culture from the ingredients and learn how to cook Korea Food.
Take a tour of Korean traditional markets and enjoy Korean ingredients with both your eyes and mouth. It will be a great opportunity and time for you to make Korean Food with people from various countries and build unforgettable memories. If you want to drink and make new friends, how about Chi-Maek Class?
OME Cooking Lab
OME of OME Cooking Lab is derived from the world “오미,” meaning 5 tastes, which are sweetness, sourness, bitterness, saltiness, and hotness. Try OME Cooking Class and enjoy 5 kinds of taste and fun. The cooking class that starts with touring through and purchasing ingredients from the local markets and that you can make Chicken, Korean No.1 snack, yourself are offered.
This is a cooking class where you buy ingredients directly from the Korean traditional market and cook them yourself. This experience can only be done in Korea, and even vegetarians can also enjoy it. By using traditional medicinal herbs and seasonal ingredients, the class will make more than 5 dishes, main and side dishes, in total.
• Monday: Samgyetang Class - Samgyetang, kimchi, seafood pancake, kimchi pancake, seasonal side dish
• Tuesday: Korean Home Cooking Class - Kimchi-jjigae, seafood pancake, bulgogi, japchae, seasonal side dish
• Wednesday: Korean Street Food Class - Gimbap, tteok-bokki, sundubu-jjigae, bulgogi, seafood pancake
• Thursday: Kimchi Class - Kimchi, suyuk, soybean paste soup, japchae, seafood pancake
• Friday: Bibimbap Class - Bibimbap, bean sprout soup, bulgogi, seafood pancake, seasonal side dish
• Saturday: Korean Home Cooking Class - bulgogi, seasonal Korean soup, seafood pancake, japchae, seasonal side dish
• Sunday: Korean Dessert Class - Korean Dessert Class (Rice cake, Bean paste flower, Traditional tea)
1. Market Tour
2. Buy Ingredients
3. Cooking Class
4. Enjoy food with altogether.