Learn about Archery from the athletes at the Yecheon Archery Experience Center, the largest Archery center in Korea.
What if you could enjoy a special and unique experience of becoming Hwarangs (Flowering Knights) who were heroes during the Silla Dynasty 1,000 years ago? Wear traditional clothes worn by Hwarangs during the Silla Dynasty and enjoy archery, and feel the greatness of being a superstar in the Silla Dynasty. Enjoy archery in Yecheon, where you can experience it safely but enthusiastically!
• In the spacious and pleasant archery center, you can experience the traditional archery and reenact the Hwarangs from 1000 years ago.
• Under the guidance of experts, both men and women of all ages can experience it safely and joyfully!
• In the field trip for groups of 20 or more elementary school students, various activities are prepared, including archery survival, shooting archery safely, and inflatable hover ball archery.
• For a group of 20 or more children, you can make your own bow through a picnic experience. The bow will be made using safe materials therefore you can make it without worrying about getting hurt.
• There are various activities such as throwing bean bags and hoop throwing experiences for children (pre-school children, kindergarten children) groups.
Monday ~ Sunday
Minimum / Maximum Reservation
1 person / 40 people
A total of 30 minutes
※ The group option experience will take up to 4 ~ 5 hours.