How about a unique Hanji handicraft experience near Incheon Sinpo Market?
The Traditional Korean Paper Hanji is firm but at the same time soft. Hanji, an oriental traditional paper is becoming more and more popular as people are learning the charm of Hanji. Why don't you try making simple Korean handicrafts at the Hanji Craft Cafe located near Incheon Sinpo Market? You can make hand mirrors decorated with Korean paper and famous paintings from the Joseon Dynasty, and magic wallets that are popular as gifts.
• Enjoy the exotic cafe atmosphere that you can only be seen in Korea!
• Admire the beautiful Hanji handicrafts that fascinate all foreign tourists!
• Make your own practical and unique Korean Hanji hand mirror!
• You can decorate your hand mirror using paintings drawn by famous painters from the Joseon Dynasty.
• Why don't you make a magic wallet that holds your money magically by placing down a bill and simply close and re-opening it? You can beautifully decorate your wallet cover by using any color of Hanji.
• Hand mirrors and magic wallets, which are popular as gifts, can be purchased separately!
Tuesday ~ Sunday
Appox 15 mins ~ 1 hour