In Spacecalli, you can experience a special moment to draw a Hanok on the top of a fan with a writer who loves Hanok and Hangul. Make a cherishable moment in Korea to create a Korean-style Hanok design fan using Korea's traditional writing supplies such as brush and Chinese ink.
• Learn basic knowledge about traditional Korean houses and Hanok from an architecture specialist.
• Choose one of two samples and learn from the composition to the detailed expression techniques.
• Learn more about the "Chinese ink", the "Paints" of Korea, and practice using water to make different paints.
• Color a fan with beautiful Hanok painting with Chinese ink.
Wednesday ~ Thursday 10:00 / 14:00
Min. & Max. Number of Pax to proceed
1 person /3 people
Duration: 120 Minutes
• Orientation (10minutes) → Learn how to use a brush and Chinese ink (20minutes) → Choose a design and a draw(20minutes) → Coloring handheld fan used with Chinese ink (60minutes) → Wrap up(10minutes)