Make Korean traditional crafts at a workshop located 5 mins away from Hangangjin Station near Itaewon!
Mother-of-Pearl, a traditional technique also known extremely pretty among Koreans. An experience where you can make your own accessories using mother-of-pearl that are luxurious and have subtle glitter. In addition to the main experience, miniature soban (meal table), you can make various accessories such as hand mirrors, necklaces, key chains, grip talk, and rings. As an experience that you can only participate in Korea, it's a perfect gift for your friends! Don't miss out on the special traditional craft experience with a friendly Chinese-speaking instructor!
• Create a miniature of Korean soban (meal table) using mother-of-pearl!
• Make luxurious embroidered mother-of-pearl accessories other than soban, hand mirrors, and hair ties using DIY kits.
• Why don't you give your loved one a gift of work made by learning Korean traditional craft techniques using mother-of-pearl?
• If you want to join a special experience that can only be participated in Korea, don't hesitate and make the reservation!
• You can purchase various kinds of mother-of-pearl products after the experience.
Tuesday ~ Saturday
11AM, 2PM, 4PM
Min. & Max. Number of Pax to proceed
1 person / 25 People
Duration: 90 Minutes
• Orientation (20 minutes) → Planning Design (20 minutes) → Sticking Mother-of-pearl (40 minutes) → Coating Mother-of-Pearl & Photoshoot (10 minutes)