Make your own amazing props using rattan at the workshop near Gangnam Station!
Rattan, a representative interior accessory that you can see frequently on Instagram recently! The popularity of rattan craft experience increases day by day, as you can easily make it at home too! A wonderful time to improve concentration, learn rattan craft methods, and make props! Why don't you enjoy it with your friends or family?
• Through this class, make interior props using rattan.
• Forget about all complicated thoughts and stress for a moment and focus on enjoying making rattan props.
• There are 9 options available, including a rattan stand, mirror, and basket, and you can also choose the color from either light or dark.
• Changing to a different color other than the wood color is also available!
• The kind instructor will teach you full detail on how to make in English. Beginners can easily follow along!
11AM, 2PM, 5PM, 7PM
Min. & Max. Number of Pax to proceed
1 Person / 6 People
Duration: 150 Minutes
• Orientation (15 minutes) → Making rattan props (90 minutes) → Finishing off (30 minutes) → Photography