Make a handmade chicken for your beloved dog!
How about making delicious handmade chicken with healthy ingredients for dogs at the workshop located 5 minutes away from Ttukseom Hangang Park. Take this opportunity to learn about the good and bad ingredients for dogs, how to prepare ingredients, and how to make homemade chicken! You can also make hand-made snacks at home using the recipes you learned during the class. Don't miss out on the highly recommended experience for all dog lovers and pet owners!
• You can participate in the experience with your pet, and make snacks for your dog with a friendly instructor.
• Discuss the ingredients that are good for dogs to digest and how to prepare them.
• The chicken will be made with chicken breast, and if allergic to chicken, duck meat will be available!
• Your beloved dog who has been craving for the chicken you eat! Reward them with a hand-made chicken snack! Don't miss the happiness of making a special gift for your dog.
• After the experience, why don't you take a walk with the snack to the nearby Ttukseom Park?
Min. & Max. Number of Pax to proceed
1 Person / 4 People
• Orientation (10 minutes) → vegetable preparation (10 minutes) → dough and molding (20 minutes) → Cooking (25 minutes) → picnic packing (10 minutes)