- 1. Recommended to those who want to participate in the Environmental conservation campaign or activity due to climate change.
- 2. Learn how to use discarded paper for upcycling and participate in Environmental conservation!
- 3. Book-folding art is an experience that creates a piece of artwork by making the inlays of a book in 3d shapes.
- 4. Design your own folding artbook easily using a Grupam DIY kit.
- 5. You can see the variety of Upcycling works at Seoul Upcycling Plaza.
Option and Inclusions
English Speaking Instructor
Provide Book Art Ingredients and Tools
(4 Mini books, Drawing of Rainbow design, Book folder, Clipboard)
Provide light snacks and beverages
Provide case for putting your artworks
Grupam is a cultural and artistic organization that considers the importance of a single tree each and pursues the creative convergence art of paper.
Make your very own special Upcycle props using Grupam's DIY Kit. You can learn the meaning of Upcycling using discarded papers and participate in the Environmental conservation.
• Make props out of discarded paper!
• Make the pop-up book by yourself!
• You can easily make the Upcycle props using DIY kit.
• Create your own special interior decoration.
• After the experience, you can see various Upcycling works that have been displayed at Seoul Upcycling Plaza.
Monday ~ Saturday
Minimum/Maximum pax for reservation
1 / 8pax
Total of 120 mins
• Introduction of Workshop(10mins) → Choose the Initial & Image(10mins) → Learn the folding & cutting methods (20mins) → Design the book(60mins) → Finish(10mins) → Photo Shooting(10mins)
Mon: 10:00 ~ 18:00
Tue: 10:00 ~ 18:00
Wed: 10:00 ~ 18:00
Thu: 10:00 ~ 18:00
Fri: 10:00 ~ 18:00
Sat: 10:00 ~ 19:00
How to use
1. Reserve the product on the desired date.
2. Check the mobile voucher or email voucher.
3. Please arrive on time on the day of the reservation. (Please arrive 10 minutes before the lesson time)
4. Present the voucher to the staff and start your experience!
How to go
• Get off the subway line 5 [Janghanpyeong station] exit no.8 and walk straight 4 blocks toward to the 'Cheonhodaero' → Enter the left side alley 'Jadongchasijang-gil' and walk straight about 511m→ Enter the left side 'Seoul city storeroom ' →Walk straight about 222m and you can see the [Seoul Upcycling Plaza] on your right side!
1. If your reservation cannot be made at a desired date and time, our CS Team will contact you via email.
2. Only those aged above 11 are able to participate.
• Cancellation before 2 days 5PM (KST) : 100% Refund
• Cancellation after: No Refund
※ Change of reservation: Inquire up to at least 3 days before the reserved date (before KST 4PM)
#311, Seoul Upcycling Plaza, 49, Jadongchasijang-gil, Seongdong-gu, Seoul
Open the map