Rakkojae, the meaning of ‘The place where enjoy the oldies and relax', is a renovated traditional Korean cultural space that has 130 years of history. Have a special time at Rakkojae where you can feel the beauty of traditional Korean Hanok through to experience the Makgeolli spa experience, skincare, and Jjimjil. Additionally, the Rakkojae is located in the Bukchon Hanok Village near Gyeongbokgung Palace, so you can look around the Bukchon Hanok Village after the experience.
• Drink Welcome tea and enjoy the beauty of Special Hanok Hotel Rakkojae Seoul!
• You can feel the nature of the city while taking a walk around Hanok Hotel RakkoJae.
• Wear a Makgeolli sheet mask in the Hwangto Jjimjilbang and enjoy Korean traditional snacks.
• Enjoy spa in water with Makgeolli and get a special skincare
• Drink Korean traditional hand-brewed Makgeolli made by Boksoondoga while you are in the Makgeolli spa
Mon ~ Sunday
Minimum/Maximum pax for reservation
1 / 2Pax
Total of 180 mins
• Greetings (15mins) and Introduction of Rakkojae Seoul(15mins) → Enjoy welcome tea and refreshments in Hotel room(30mins) → Photo shooting at Hanok yard(15mins) → Wear a Jjimjil cloth and Bathrobe in a Hotel room (15mins) → Experience Hwangto Jjimjilbang(30mins) → Use Makgeolli bath experience and taste the Boksoondoga Handbrewed Makgeolli(60mins) → Change the clothes in a Hotel room and Farewell Party(15mins)