Queens Bucket is an urban oil factory that produces sesame oil and perilla oil that loved by Koreans. Through this experience, look around the urban oil factory and smell the squeezed oil! You can learn the recipes using sesame oil and perilla oil.
• "Queens Bucket" uses a special manufacturing process to produce sesame oil and perilla oil to deliver the original taste, scent, and nutrition of sesame and perilla. Making the process of oil that we eat see for yourself!
• Learn about the effects of traditional Korean oil and healthy oil while having a field trip oil factory experience.
• Learn the healthy and superb recipe by utilizing the oil.
• After the experience, you can watch various products using the sesame oil and perilla oil and enjoy shopping.
Minimum/Maximum pax for reservation
1 / 5Pax
Total of 90 mins
• Introduction → Cooking Class(40mins) → Field Trip Factory(15mins) → Oil story, Share the foods(30mins)
- Cooking Class Menu for each session
Vegan Cookie (3rd of September, 8th of October, 12th of November, 17th of December)
Sandwich (10th of September, 15th of October, 19th of November, 24th of December)
Jumukbap (Korean rice balls) (17th of September, 22th of October, 26th of November, 31st of December)
Poke (24th of September, 29th of October, 3rd of December)
Rice mixed with perilla oil and Noodle (1st of October, 5th of November, 10th of December)