Enjoy various experiences in Ganghwa Island, a sea city near Seoul!
Ganghwado Island, a large island next to Incheon, is the place where important historical documents from the old Korean dynasty are kept. Currently, it has established itself as a representative tourist destination where you can experience exciting activities as well as historical sites. Get on the gondola to the top and ride down on a cart while admiring the beautiful sea! It is an experience-focused tour product where you can enjoy horseback riding and ATV experiences as well as luge experiences. Make your own handkerchief and try on the Goryeo Dynasty clothes on the Ganghwa Tour Platform, where you can learn about Goryeo, the background of the Korean version of the hit drama "Scarlet Heart"! Strongly recommended to those who prefer fun experiences rather than a simple sightseeing.
• Take a look at the mountains and the sea while riding on the gondola! Starting from the top, the luge consists of a course of about 2 kilometers, providing thrilling speed and special fun.
• A natural farm where you can meet cute animals! Experience the most popular horseback riding experience at the farm.
• How about a ride of an ATV shown through the famous TV show "The Return of Superman"? A safe and fun activity for all ages regardless of gender. Recommended to those who don't want to experience horseback riding!
• Introducing everything about Ganghwado Island, the indoor experience place equipped with fun experience facilities, and the Ganghwado Island Tourism Platform. Through VR (Virtual Reality) devices, you can see Ganghwado Island at a glance and experience traditional Goryeo costumes.
• Sochang Experience Center, which was a dyeing factory site in 1938, continues making natural cotton fabrics in the traditional way. Listen to Ganghwado Island's textile history at the Sochang Experience Center and make your own useful handkerchief as a souvenir!
• Enjoy various market foods and other products at Pungmul Market, a famous traditional market in Ganghwa. The 5-day Market, which is held on the 2nd, 7th, 12th, 17th, 22nd, and 27th of every month, is a must-visit course for tourists!
Every Tuesday, Thursday
※ Tour day is available for adjustment if a private tour is applied.
Min. Number of Pax to proceed the Tour
Min. Number of Pax for Reservation
08:20 Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10
08:30 Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 8
09:00 Depart from Hongik Univ. Station Exit 3
10:00~11:00 Horse Riding or ATV Experience (Choose 1)
11:15~13:45 Luge Experience and Lunch Time
14:30~15:15 Visit Ganghwa Tourist Platform
15:30~16:15 Visit Sochang Experience Center
16:30~17:00 Visit Ganghwa Folk Flea Market
18:00 Arrive at Hongik Univ. Station
18:30 Arrive at Myeongdong Station
18:40 Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station