Tour all the tourist attractions of Yeosu's representative hot place departs from Busan.
An essential tour that you can enjoy the Yeosu Cable Car, Gosodong Wall Painting Village, Odongdo Island which is dense with Camellia forest and Suncheon Bay Wetland Reserve, which has been designated as a UNESCO biosphere reserve and one of the world's top 5 natural wetlands.
• Enjoy Yeosu's blue sea and beautiful scenery on top of the cable car!
• Enjoy the murals painted in every alley and take a photo of your day in front of the angel murals!
• Don't miss the beauty of Odongdo Island, which has 193 rare trees including camellia trees.
• Take a walk slowly through Odongdo Island in the cool sea breeze.
• In Suncheon Bay Wetland Reserve, a UNESCO biosphere reserve and one of the world's top 5 natural wetlands, you can enjoy a beautiful coastal ecological landscape, suaeda japonica, and S-shaped waterways.
on the 1st of July, 2020~ on the 31st of December, 2020
Every Monday, Friday
7:15 am Depart from Seomyeon Station Exit 3
7:40 am Depart from Busan Station Exit 3
10:20 am - 12:20 pm Free time at Odongdo Island (Lunch)
12:30 pm - 2:15 pm Free time at Gosodong Wall Painting Village
2:20 pm ~ 3:20 pm Board on Yeosu Maritime Cable Car
4:00 pm ~ 5:30 pm Free time at Suncheon Bay Wetland Reserve
5:30 pm Depart from Busan
7:00 pm Arrive at Busan Station
7:20 pm Arrive at Seomyeon Station