Visit Seoraksan Mountain and nearby DMZ, where different beauty of each season can be seen!
Seoraksan Mountain, the number one mountain in Korea that Koreans and foreigners want to visit! Seoraksan Mountain, famous for its beauty every spring, summer, fall, and winter, is the 3rd highest mountain in Korea. It is a must-visit place in Korea for all mountain lovers. Take a comfortable trip from Seoul and enjoy the beauty of Seoraksan Mountain. After touring Mt. Seorak, you will be visiting the DMZ in Goseong, the city closest to Mt. Geumgang in Korea. Explore the history of the Korean war and take a look around in Goseong DMZ, located just 3 kilometers from North Korea!
• Enjoy the picturesque scenery of Mt. Seorak!
• Seoraksan Mountain, showing off different beauty each season, is also popular as a walking or hiking course.
• Even if you don't go hiking, you can get enough healing inside Seoraksan National Park!
• A chance to visit Paju DMZ and other Goseong DMZ. Take a look at Bukhansan Mountain from the observatory!
• Learn about the painful history of Korea at the DMZ Museum. Highly recommended to those who are interested in history!
Every Monday, Thursday
Min. Number of Pax to Proceed
Min. Number of Reservation
06:30 Meet at Hongik University Station Exit 8 (In front of MIXXO)
07:00 Meet in front of Shinsegae Duty-Free Myeongdong
1:00~13:30 Visit Seoraksan National Park and lunch
14:30~16:00 Visit Goseong DMZ Museum & Unification Observatory Tower
16:10 Depart to Seoul
19:30 Arrive at Myeongdong and Honik Univ. Station