- 1. 400 sets of Hanbok for female, 100 sets for male, and 100 sets for children, the studio gives a various choice
- 2. A women-only power room is available for free
- 3. Take pictures at special traditional-themed photo studios!
Read more reviews
Option and Inclusions
1 Basic Hanbok
Power Room (Hair Comb / Hair Dryer / Hair Iron / Hair Mousse / Hair Wax / Lipstick / Mist / Remover / Cotton Pads prepared)
Hairstyling (5,000 KRW On-site Purchase)
Make-up (15,000 KRW On-site Purchase)
Professional Photographing (10,000 KRW On-site Purchase)
At Goguan Studio, you can experience wearing Hanbok, Korean traditional clothes, and take unforgettable photos at special traditional-themed photo zone. Build special memories at Goguan Studio! The studio makes you an album with pictures taken by professional photographers and gives you chance to experience Korean traditional culture, such as writing brush strokes and drinking traditional teas.
• The shop with the most Hanboks in Myeongdong!
• You can reset make-up and get your hairs done with dryer, hair iron, hair was, etc in a power room.
• Take pictures freely at prepared more than 15 traditional studios!
Everyday: 09:00 ~ 22:00(Last Admission 21:30)
All Year Round
How to use
1. Purchase the desired product and Check mobile voucher or email voucher.
2. Visit the place freely within 90 days of purchase.
3. Present the voucher at Goguan Studio and enter.
How to go
• Get off at Exit 6 of Myeongdong Station (Subway Line 4) → Go one block and turn left when you see Nature Republic and go straight → Enter into the building across from Holika Holika
1. The product includes only basic Hanbok. Speical Hanbok can be charged an additional 5,000 KRW.
2. There is no time limit to renting and taking pictures.
Language is Irrelevant
100% Refund for Unused Tickets
- Unused tickets within the expiry date are 100% refundable.
Recent reviews (1)