Go on a pleasant vacation by taking a private tour in Gyeongju where the history of the thousand years of the Shilla dynasty still remains.
Tour all the various cultural heritages of Gyeongju, from Yangdong Village to Seokguram grotto, Daereungwon Tomb Complex, Bulguksa Temple. you can plan your very own Gyeongju trip and tour the Gyeongju directly for 9 hours. you'll quickly get used to the unfamiliar city Gyeongju soon as long as you are there with the veteran driver and guide.
• At Daereungwon, the world heritage site, you can see the lifestyle of the Shilla's royal family and nobility.
• Admire the beauty of Bulguksa Temple, which contains the wishes of Shilla people towards to Buddhist religion country.
• Seokguram Grotto which was built in the prime of Buddhist art in Shilla is a national treasure and world heritage created by organically combining architecture, repair, geometry, religion, and art.
• Take a photo with the beautiful night view of Donggung and Wolji, the palaces where the unified Shilla's palace was located!
• Feel the beauty of a Hanok in Gyeongju Yangdong Village which called ‘Single Clan Village’, which means the place where people with the same surname live together.
2020 June 1st ~ 2020 December 31st
Depart from Busan or Gyeongju Local Hotel
Gyeongju Yangdong Village
Seokguram Grotto or Daereungwon Tomb Complex
Donggung Palace and Wolji Pond
Arrive at Busan or Gyeongju Local Hotel