Oneday Hanbok in Anguk Station is the oldest Hanbok rental shop with over 500 Hanboks. For popularization and globalization, the shop lets foreign visitors rent Hanbok at a special discounted price. Walk through Bukchon Hanok Village, where you can feel the traditional beauty of Korea, and take photos!
• Hair accessories / braided Hair / Purse / Basic underskirt are free of charge!
• From basic Hanbok to King’s and gisaeng’s Hanbok, various kinds of hanbok are prepared.
• If you are planning to walk around Bukchon Hanon Village, choose 4 Hours pass and if you want to wear it all day long, buy 1 Day pass!
• Admission to Seoul’s Palaces is free when wearing Hanbok!
Hanbok Rental Process
1. Choose your favorite Hanbok
2. Rent your favorite Hanbok accessories, such as norigae and hair accessories.
• For those who rent Hanbok, the shop lent a variety of accessories for free. (An additional fee is required for special accessories, such as King accessories / 3,000 KRW)
3. Enjoy your Hanbok session at the place you want.
4. Return your Hanbok
• The ID card and deposit will be returned after checking the returned items at the counter.