Through the Busan fan tour for countless ARMYs around the world, visit Busan and tour around the great places where the traces of BTS members memories still remains!
Visit the elementary school in Busan where Jimin and Jungkook actually attended, and look around all the famous places in Busan, including Busan Citizens' Park, which was posted on V's SNS. All BTS Lovers out there! If you are a part of the ARMY, don't miss out on this amazing opportunity!
• Visit Baekyang Elementary School where the Golden Youngest member Jungkook (JK) of BTS have graduated from!
• Hoedong Elementary School, where BTS member Jimin first dreamed of becoming a singer! Come and have a visit to feel the different aura!
• How about a photo at just like V at Busan Citizens' Park? Take a nice photo at the same location with the same pose!
• Food cannot be left out from a tour! Taste 'Dongnae Milmyeon' at Nampo-dong Food Alley where BTS leader RM have visited before!
• Your turn to make a wish at 'Dadaepo Beach', where BTS member Jimin made the New Year's wish on Vlog!
2020 May 25th ~ 2020 December 31st
Every Thursday and Saturday
10:00 Depart from Nampo Station Exit 5
10:20 Depart from Busan KTX Station Exit 1
10:40 Depart from Seomyeon Station Exit 12
10:50 Arrive at Busan Citizen Park ( Visit V photo locations and cafes)
11:30 Depart to Hoedong Elementary School (Jimin Elementary School)
12:00 Arrive at Hoedong Elementary School
12:30 Depart to Nampo-dong Food Alley ('Dongnae Milmyeon' where RM visited)
13:00 Arrive at Nampo-dong Food Alley
14:15 Depart to Baekyang Elementary School (Jungkook Elementary School)
14:45 Arrive at Baekyang Elementary School
15:15 Depart to Dadaepo Beach (Jimin vlog filming location)
16:00 Arrive at Dadaepo Beach
17:00 Depart to drop off location
17:40 Arrive at Nampo station
18:00 Arrive at Busan KTX Station
18:30 Arrive at Seomyeon Station